Liquid Interviews PsychoMantis Liquid Interviews PsychoMantis

Hilarious and sooooo true!!!

i found it very funny and became a instant fav
id love to see this animated and i would love to be the one to do so but i wanted to see if was okay with you but it might take a while but id be glad to do it ^^
you got a great voice and i was convinced it was the real thing!!
keep up the good work ^^

strike911 responds:

Working on getting it animated currently.

Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer Inu Yasha: The Movie Trailer

Greatest Trailer Ever

that is the best cast ever!! i was laughing histarically at every part holy crap i can't breath OH Jezz... strawberry clock?! and the telephone guy!!
jez... how do you think of this stuff man the most random thing i have ever heard!!!
....i just want to SEE the trailer that would be hilarious, i'd help animate but i suck at that stuff... ^^ nice job man

(::Lucky 7::) GWC (::Lucky 7::) GWC

Nice Job

great job with what your doin here i really like it
it's really nice to here a serious song out of you for a change, not that i don't like Fatty, but don't lose your roots in music man ^^

LOL, yeah, I am back to making music now. ^__^

43 songs out now!! WOOTY WOOT!

Are You Embarresed Easily? Are You Embarresed Easily?

Embarresing

hilarious you crack me up all the time!! and you just love using my crap of death don't you?
also you have a really good voice did you really do all those yourself? you sound really english lol :P

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Oh heck no!!! i didn't do the British Voice acting... though i wish I did.

That was from Monty Python.

I did all the other voices though and made the sound effects besides your crap of death.

People LOVE it at my school lol.

Thanks.

Legend of Zelda - Temple Remix Legend of Zelda - Temple Remix

Love it Great Temple Remix

one of my favorite songs of all time and you just made it better with this awesome remix ^^
keep it up the LOZ is always a godd place to start

Mystics Voice Demo Mystics Voice Demo

Really good

you have a pretty good voice i might be able to use you in a flash I'm making pm me if your interested in the mean time i'll think of who you fit best...
you voice is various and you could be a very good voice actor

MysticShinHanKu responds:

thanks, man. You can PM me or contact me if you want me or whenever you're ready and have made your decision.

Through the Horizon &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Through the Horizon <(^^,)>

Great Build-up

that build up was great, and awesome use of those drums or bongos or whatever...
the tambourine fit good to this different kind of mix, along with the techno and dance a very stange combination....
But hey thats what makes it an amazing mix :D
i hope it gets high on best of all time ^^

Sp1r1T responds:

Haha thank you!

Someone noticed the Tambo's!

Wily (Megaman 5) Acapella Wily (Megaman 5) Acapella

...

i was working on that with super mario bros all with my voice!!!
this was really great but just don't do smb i'm already almost done :(
-SonicFoxStrk
p.s. i really liked it though it was great!!

sonicmega responds:

Thank you very much. I know it isn't the greatest of quality, but I figured any addition to my overall resume would help me in this competition. You don't know how much getting it would mean to me.

Please spread this audio submission around! :D

FattyMcpatty And LardyLarLar 1 FattyMcpatty And LardyLarLar 1

BUTTON!!!

well you like using the crap of death don't you? and fatty is as unclear as ever, which makes it funny ^^ no one understands what he saying
like how there still more fat and lard too!!! the button was hilarious and the voice at the end sounded like George Bush!! Who was dat?
keep on making them

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

LOL, that was the replacment narrerator. We grabbed a random guy off the street, payed him 5$ and he recorded himself. WE COMPLETLEY LOLD when he left.

No, he wasn't a homicidal maniac or anything, we knew him from the neigborhood.

Spongebath Spongebath

WOW 0_o

that was probably the strangest thing i have ever heard!! the voice acting was hilarious!! did you actually do all the voices your self?
it was also really random, how did you think of such a random thing?
SOOOOO strange but awesome!!
-SonicFoxStrk

AudiosErgeon responds:

Yes 50% was me and the other 50% was my friend, if you like this one check out Drugs in that Bag Boy.